Tuesday, January 10, 2012

From Drought to Flood

So a few weeks ago I was desperate to find a job, applying here there and everywhere, wishing I could just get an interview somewhere and cursing my pending unemployment.

Today I have a temporary job, another job offer, and an interview for yet another job.

And of course I'm all worried about how to break it to my current job that I have an offer for a better job and of course if I should accept the better job or hold off to see if I get the best job (still have to set up the interview for that one).

Update:
I found out more info on the job I was still going to interview for and it doesn't sound like a good fit for me. Which means that I'm accepting the position at the U that I interviewed for back in October.

I'm nervous, but excited.

No comments: