Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Planet Earth

So I think I've watched all of the Planet Earth episodes by now, it's a really amazing series and I loved watching the behind-the-scenes stuff they have on the DVD's. Now I want to be a nature photographer! Or an animal behaviorist. Or a millionaire!

Right, on the other hand I did manage to bash a hole into my pinky finger with - yes it's true - an ice cube. It was at Culver's and I was filling the ice bucket and I somehow hit a corner of an ice cube with the knuckle on my pinky just the right way and it started bleeding all over. Only I could manage something like that.

So I've been staying overnights at the cat house (watching Planet Earth) and this morning I had to wake up early to get home so Megan could have access to a car. Since I was up late last night I got about 4 hours of sleep then drove home and slept in until 1pm. I woke up and was shocked at how late I slept - yet thrilled because I haven't been able to do that in ages.

This morning, after getting home but before waking up, I had a very weird dream. Most of it was at a ski place - in the dream it was a combination of Frontenac, Welch, and Steeplechase. And then I was riding a lift with Tiffany of all people - just random since I haven't seen her in probably over a year. Kate and Jackie and Kallie were there as well as Nate and then we talked about Paul (set designer). It was just awkward how many people who I haven't seen in ages were in the dream - then after I woke up and got on Facebook I saw that Nate's status was that he was going skiing! I think my subconscious is trying to tell me to go skiing.

So thats my random dream story. I need to work on my scrapbooking and finish that darn thing. Maybe that's why Tiffany was in my dream! She went to Europe with me way back almost 6 years ago - which is what I've been scrapbooking.

Wow and Megan just turned the TV from (finishing the episode of) 'Real Housewives of Orange County' *please kill me now* to 'Little House on the Prairie' *awww*. And I've finished my breakfast of Cocoa Puffs. And I'm on my mom's laptop because, guess what! My laptop battery died and is apparently not covered under my warranty (which replaced my hard drive but not my battery... wtf...). So on the Dell site the batteries were around $150 - then I went on Amazon and found some for about $60. Ridiculous. So I guess all the money I make from selling the digital camera will go towards a new battery. Sigh - but at least my laptop works, it just only works when it's plugged into the wall.

And now she's watching Made on MTV and that's my cue to leave.

No comments: