Sunday, February 22, 2009

Relax

It's Sunday night and instead of watching the Academy Awards I'm watching 10 Things I Hate About You. Once I heard that Heath Ledger won, I just felt like watching it.

It's been a long weekend. Friday night was the play, and then I went to see Twilight. Afterwards I watched The Changeling and cried.

Saturday I did laundry and my dishes and then the play. Afterwards Sarah and I watched Cars and I stayed up waaaay too late finishing my laundry and reading.

Sunday I got up, went to the play (matinee) and then afterwards had to stay and help strike the set (a lot of unscrewing). By the end of that (around 8pm) I was exhausted, starving, and covered with sawdust and other grime. First thing on my agenda was food, then shower and clean pj's, and now I'm just relaxing watching my movie while Sarah and Syb are watching the AA's.

This is a lame-ass post but really nothing all that exciting has happened. I'm mostly just thrilled that the crazy schedule I've had the past week is now finally over and I get my evenings free again. I'm also shocked I haven't fallen drastically behind in my homework, although I do have an Evolution test coming up on Thursday.

Right now I'm just waiting for the movie to load up a bit more. Also listening to a bit more Mika and rubbing my poor sore feet.

Relax, take it easy, for there is nothing that we can do.

I got an email from one of my professors about an internship over the summer with the DNR and honestly it sounds perfect for me. I just need to check to see if they take recent grads or only current students. That and I don't know about housing or anything either. It would be nice for me to get my ass in gear and make a plan.

Good story. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well kitty ima say this, wut ur doin still sounds like an adventure compared to flippin meat patties and puttin burgers together at mcdonalds...sigh.

Hope your havin fun!
-javi