Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kindred Spirits

So tonight I had a long and amazingly wonderful chat with my old ex-roommate Vicki (I lived with her and Syb last fall in Rundstrom). She spent last semester in Ghana, Africa and is experiencing many similar emotions about her losses as I am. Ridiculously similar.

Granted the circumstances are very different, but the feelings remain the same.

I was so excited about getting to show Vicki my ridiculous amounts of pictures featuring my obsession that I wanted to blog about it. And then I realized it's not really much of a story.

BUT! Today in Intro to Interactive Media I made a crappy little animation of a school of fish! It sucks but it's awesome at the same time! It didn't take me very long once I learned the technique (and then I learned other more advanced techniques but ran out of time to put them to good use, maybe on Thursday mehehe).

*I was trying to upload it here but it's been 20 minutes processing it so I don't think it's going to happen, I'll try a Youtube link just because I'm that desperate for mediocre praise*
**So I'll add the link when Youtube's done processing it... if I remember**
***I just watched my Jazzy video on youtube and came this close to crying... held back because I don't want awkward convo with my roommate... sad isn't it?***

I should have been uploading pictures to this mother all along! I have been remiss in my blogging duties, and I apologize for it.


Let's put one up from tonight to make up for it shall we?

This is Vicki! Refusing to let me take a good picture of her. And Syb's legs.

Hmm, maybe this picture idea isn't all it's cracked up to be. Oh well...

No comments: