Saturday, February 7, 2009

What else did I forget?

So, I left my book (In a Sunburned Country) out on my bed so I could read it before I left, and forgot it there. I had taken the cashier's check from Wells Fargo (taken out of my savings account to pay for my tuition) out of the Target bag my mom threw it in to make sure it didn't get crushed or damaged and left it wherever "safe" place I set it, I made sure to bring my phone with me and had it in my lap during the drive over (it being on vibrate my lap is more reliable to get to it in time than my pocket is) and left it in the car to be driven back to Rochester, and my skis well the last time I remembered I wanted to bring them back to GAC was earlier this week.

Could I have forgotten anything else? Probably. If anyone has any thoughts feel free to share them.

Also the internet on my laptop has stubbornly refused to work and the phone in my dorm room only makes local (ie Mankato and St.Peter) calls, effectively cutting me off from the rest of the world. Goodbye world, I'm off.

P.S. How often does someone remember their phone charger and forget their phone? I must be special...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn kitty looks like you went through a rough one there, but hey you'll get em when u get to go back home at least. im just here chilling with some buddies listening to nirvana and radiohead.
today i forgot my license when i went to cash my check so i had to drive back home( yep there and back again with no drivers license FTL) then i had to look for my damn wallet...that was a pain. i made it in time before they closed luckily...hoorah?
:). take care kitty and i hope your having fun.
-javi