Monday, June 28, 2010

more to follow

Going to just post a quickie here because lately I've been feeling a lot better about life and all.

Managed to not talk to, text, email, or Facebook stalk Tom for a whole 2 1/2 weeks, and it would be 3 1/2 but I did send one text that went unreplied to. My brain still defaults to him sometimes when I'm not busy using it *my brain* for other tasks but its been a lot lot LOT better. Especially after my ego boost on Saturday night, but I'll talk about that later.

This post is me being stupid again. I'm really okay, but I just saw something that twisted the knife a little and inflamed my "long" dormant emotions (long for me okay?).

Was checking out friend Liisa's Facebook profile (she's in the Caribbean on a cruise the lucky duck) and noticed Tom was one of her FB friends. And guess what his picture is? No longer the old Twins logo, now it's one of him and Jen. His new gf.

And they're officially in a relationship. So that's one more thing he'd "never do again" that he did. Such a fucking liar.

I only mention this, because it hurt like a bitch. Never in our 5 months did he change his profile pic to one of us, although I was tempted to numerous times.

So now, even though I've been getting better and it's sunny outside and my puppy is here (will explain later) I'm a little down.

I hate emotions and love and guys. They fuck up everything.

That is all.

1 comment:

Javier Portillo said...

Wow...i know you're hurt but not all guys are like that =/