Thursday, July 17, 2008

Whoops

I actually forgot about having a blog, sad isn't it. I'm falling back into the old routine of living at home. Anyway, been working a lot this week, well no more than usual although at work we've actually been busy the whole day for almost the entire week, so it seems like I've done a lot more. I also stayed there late a couple days this week, and once last week. Today I was there until 5:30pm and I was one of the last people to leave the lab. Tobias (mentor #1) is seeing patients all week instead of being in the lab and Gini (mentor #2) had to leave early to pick up her kid from a swimming lesson. So I was left alone to finish up the cell staining part 2. Which was fine, just a bit stressful. I had to go meet a new dogsitting client at 6pm so I had to go there straight from the busstop, but luckily they live really close to me (and actually its the family of one of the girls I went to high school with, but we weren't very close or anything).

I'm kind of excited for tomorrow. I mean I have to work and then I have 2 different dogsitting duties to do but at some point I'm going to go see Dark Knight with Hannah. YAY WOO HOO. An old Batman movie is on TV right now... not really paying attention to it.

I started actually painting on my canvas on Tuesday and tonight I finished it. It's ok... not really fantastic but I like it well enough. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, it's kind of small to hang on a wall but I don't know what else to do with it. Wow I just saw a trailer for Mamma Mia on TV and it really made me want to go hang out at a beach and just be on vacation. I miss Cottesloe.

Oh and this week I've been reading/watching the Harry Potter series in order. I'm now on The Prisoner of Azkaban book, after reading the first and second book again and watching the first two movies as well. It's kind of fun, and I'm surprised I made it through the second book because that's usually where I get bored and just stop reading the series for awhile. This time it wasn't bad.

Yesterday was my Gramma's birthday and I talked to her on the phone for awhile. She tried to convince me to go abroad again sometime next year and of course I'd love to! Especiallly if she's paying lol. The current governor of California is in this movie. And back to Gramma... right I want to go spend a weekend at her house sometime this summer. I think it'd be fun to go on a nice long drive and be on vacation for a weekend.

Well I decided to skip Batman and Robin and watch Rambo IV instead. Adios!

No comments: