Thursday, July 24, 2008

Something wicked this way comes...

My new favorite phrase. I actually just got done watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (after rereading it of course - now reading GoF). Was a freaking long day at work today. Started right away at 8am when I got there and didn't get to leave until 6pm. Granted there were a couple of times where I just sat around and did nothing because we had to wait for 2 hours for cells to incubate. But still... long.

At least tomorrow is Friday. Yay Friday! Of course that just means I work at Culver's instead but at least its a semi change in the routine. And I get to sleep in, which rocks.

Really starting to think I'm screwed. I didn't take any of the right courses for grad school and now there's not really enough time to make it up. So now I have even less of an idea of what to do after I graduate. So if, in a year or two, you see a ragged looking Kat on a street corner begging for money, please feel free to slap her for being such a dumbshit. Maybe I'll become a world-famous artist! Hey, it could happen.

Getting tired earlier and earlier these days. It's only 10:12 pm and I'm already thinking about going to sleep. I feel old. I used to never be able to sleep at night but sleep all morning/day. Granted I still practically sleep all morning/day but thats not the point! My snoozing during lectures at work isn't really sleeping, more like dozing off for short amounts of time.

Right so I'm getting tired and running out of things to bore you all with so I'm going to bed. Well actually I'm already in bed, but now I'm going to turn off my light and go to sleep. Strange phrase, "go to sleep." It's not really a place you go. Well I suppose you go to dreamland. Hmm. Too much thinking, goodnight!

No comments: