Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last Sacrifices

So today I might have killed my last mice. No more mice deaths on my account now!

Wow... and I've run out of anything else to say, how incredibly lame. I guess I haven't really been up to much lately. Tuesday night I spent going through tubs of old stuff like high school papers and such and throwing stuff away. Was pretty fun and interesting to look through all that old stuff - I don't even remember most of it anymore! But now my room is covered in stuff I still have to go through.

Last night after a later night at work I came home, ate Dominoes pizza, then headed over to Jackie's house to learn how to take care of Kirby over the weekend. Afterwards we watched Project Runway together and then sat around and talked for a long while. That was pretty much awesome.

This weekend I'm going to be watching Kirby of course but also heading up to the Como Zoo on Saturday to spend a few hours saying goodbye to Vicki for the semester - she's off to Africa! I'm jealous. But I think I am going to try to go somewhere this January - either to Colorado to go skiing with Alan or somewhere else.

Wow I should be cleaning my room... but That 70's Show is on! Lol Eric just said "no" to Red... this isn't going to go well. Ugh and now my mom's trying to get me to go to the RAC.

Oh I read an MSN story today, and it said that if you sleep less than 7 hours a night, you gain weight easier. How the heck does that make sense?? Hold on, have to feed Jazzy.

Well I've run out of things to rant about so, adios.

No comments: