Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home again

Well it's Saturday and I really don't have anything to say. But I did come home this weekend. Hitched a ride with Brandon from high school and got home last night to an almost empty house. My middle sister is in college, my youngest sister was at a volleyball tournament, my dad was up in Canada with my dog, and my mom was sleeping on the couch. After awhile last night we decided to go see a movie at Chateau (Sara met us there). We saw The Secret Life of Bees and it's really not about bees at all - it's more about racism in the south in the mid '60s. It was very moving and a tear-jerker and a lot better than I expected it to be.

Came back... and well, started to get lonely and jealous. Luckily that feeling was eradicated (for the most part) later but it was an interesting night. Also watched I Know Who Killed Me and was therefore up rather late last night.

Today I slept in fairly late, then got up, ate breakfast, watched the end of a Sci Fi movie, and now typing in my blog! Like I said... I really don't have anything to say but I felt like I should write something.

Now I'm heading down into the basement to look for a Halloween costume and set it up for when Alan comes to visit.

"Over the years my ass has taken a pounding" - Jim Carrey just said that in Me, Myself & Irene so I'm going to head down there now.

I wish my puppy was here - gives me a better reason to go outside for a walk. More motivation as well...

**Added later this night**

So I'm back from Culver's... a lovely 6 hours on my feet doing barely anything. Got back with aching feet, stinky, sweaty, smelling like a French fry. And of course, as per my usual luck, what I was looking forward to my whole long terrible night at work was missing when I came home. And still is... an hour and a half later. So, while last night was bad, and now I'm ticked again, but still feel guilty for being so. I mean... who am I to keep people from hanging with their friends? No one important apparently... sigh. I'm getting damn good at feeling sorry for myself thing. And I hate it. What the fuck bucket

No comments: