Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrabble and Westerns

So I'm home for spring break, and it's about as exciting as I figured it would be.  Drove home with dad on Friday, got home and was abandoned while everyone went to the RAC or work or whatnot. When Sara got home from work she gave me advice as to which dress to wear to P-ball, but I'm still not sure which I prefer.  

Saturday was a little more fun, I went to the library with mom (most boring library trip ever - I got a book on MN fish and "Interviewing for Success", but still, who can't like a library?).  Later we went to Culver's for dinner and I told them I was back for the week and I also got a check from way back in January.  Woohoo money!  Not a lot, but better than none!  Then I spent most of the afternoon perusing through those books on the back deck, it was so nice outside.  And they did chop down the big nice tree in our backyard... which made me sad, but it was a lot sunnier than it would have been with it there.  Afterwards I started - and finished - reading the next book for my Women in the Holocaust class, it was good but depressing (as you'd expect it to be).  Then when mom and dad and I were bored in the living room, we all decided to watch 3:10 to Yuma, which was better than I expected!  I also played Scrabble against my dad, and totally won!  That was exciting, usually I get frustrated with Scrabble and do poorly, but not this time.  

I suppose since it's technically Sunday now, I should be freaking out about my interview tomorrow.  Or sleeping.  I should definitely be sleeping.  I have a lot to do tomorrow but I sort of feel like I'm in a daze.  I just want to sleep and do random shit on my computer and then sleep some more.  Oh well, at least I still have tomorrow off.  I'll probably be working Tuesday through next Sunday... but it's good because I really need the money.  I just have to keep reminding myself that...

2 comments:

Liz said...

Welcome home to Rochester.

Javier Portillo said...

sounds like fun, unlike my bday :( and now i got an urge to play scrabble lol