Friday, December 12, 2008

DONE!!! Well almost...

Finished my papers! They are both officially done (second one finished at 3:41 am Friday morning).

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I started writing a ten page paper at 7:30pm (closer to 8) and finished it at 3:30am (actually finished writing at 2:22 but then had to go through and fix my citations and do the references).

I wrote a crap-ass paper on "Reproduction and Social Inequality." And a large part of it was EotHB if you get my drift.

But no matter how shitty I feel right now and will feel tomorrow, the papers are done! Now all I have to worry about is finishing my painting(s) and my sculpture project(s). Sigh...

At sculpture today I may have finished my kangaroo (finally!). I'm not sure whether or not I want to shinify it or leave it as it is... We also worked on a figure/portrait/face that we started on Tuesday. I'm pretty proud of mine actually, but I don't know when I'll find time to finish it (at the moment it only has one eye and - just sneezed three times here - the other is an empty socket. Maybe I should just put an eye patch over it and call it a pirate interpretation...

The only time I can blow my nose and not feel light-headed afterwards is directly after I sneeze.

Random, yes, but it was relevant to me at the time and really that's all that matters.

So, even though Sybylla is still working on a paper, I'm going to stop being stupid and go to bed.

Good luck to everyone who has finals, exams, papers coming up!

No comments: